Sunday, March 3, 2013

A VERY WELCOME SPRING BREAK


As spring break approaches, I realize how much it is necessary to me right now. This semester of doctoral (PhD) studies has been extremely intense thanks in part to my own doing. I intend on taking a much lighter load in the future. I have made it this far though so I intend on making it through the rest of the semester. Spring break will be welcome though. I will likely work on a few education-related things such as a paper or two, but I intend to relax and refresh myself, as that will likely last the rest of the semester if I relax correctly, meaning if I truly relax and do not fill up my entire time with busyness. I will likely take a day to see a few friends and go to church, but other than that, my time will be spent relaxing. In light of my recent extreme fatigue though, I intend on seeing a doctor soon to find out what the problem is, if anything. My energy level seems to be very low. I hope it can be corrected because this is no way to live. With that said, this week before spring break will be extremely busy. I intend on working hard in time to play hard. Blessings to you all!