Friday, October 11, 2013

ENERGY DRINK DEBATE

ENERGY DRINK DEBATE

            Which energy drink is the best? Are any of them good for you at all? Most energy drinks promise alertness, increased stamina, and better performance. There are basically two debates going on simultaneously, and most people fall into one of two camps. There is first the camp that believes that all energy drinks are bad for you, and then there is the camp that believes they are not but that certain ones are better for you. I fall into the second camp. I do not at all believe that energy drinks are bad for you. Of course, as I say that, I also admit that too much of a good thing can be bad so we must limit anything we take into our bodies. In my personal experience, Red Bull is the best. I say that this is from personal experience because it is the only energy drink that actually works for me. It indeed gives me increased stamina and better focus unlike some of the other energy drinks. I have even tried energy shots, and they do not seem to work. Red Bull is low in calories compared to other drinks; it tastes better in my opinion; and like I said, it works. Again this is my opinion, but having said that, the debate is closed. Red Bull is the best.